Now that the airlines are starting to charge $15-$25 just to check your first bag and almost all of them charge $25 for addional bags Travel Pak Kits are Essential for all Travelers
$3.95 Standard shipping to anywhere in the U.S. Most items arrive within five business days.
Easy Traveler, Inc. offers group sales to charities, scouts, non-profit organizations, and corporations. Please contact us for details.
Moby Dick Tours
We specialize in Cayman Island snorkeling tours to world famous Stingray City
Instructions for Travel Pak Kits
*These instructions will also be in your kit*
The delivery spout caps come with a 0.030 hole in the tip. Depending how viscous the liquid you will transfer is, the tip should be snipped with scissors to accommodate easy flow. Caution - do not cut off the tip past the first notch or the spout tip will not fit into the receiver cap.
Easy Traveler, Inc. endeavors to produce quality, easy to use solutions to everyday travel problems.
Follow these steps to fill a flexible squeeze tube from a large plastic supply bottle or tube:
- Remove cap from the flexible squeeze tube and place the correct receiver cap on the tube.
- Place the correct delivery spout cap on the supply container. (The delivery spout with the black ring inside is the correct delivery spout for large flexible squeeze tubes. The smaller spout cap with the green tip is the correct delivery spout for smaller flexible squeeze tubes.)
- Fold the squeeze tube in half and flatten it out to remove the air.
- Place the receiver cap over the spout cap and invert the supply.
- When the contents of the supply container flows to the tip of the delivery spout cap, squeeze the supply container and let go of the bottom half of the tube at the same time.
- When the flexible squeeze tube is about 90% full, stop, replace the original cap and expel any air from the tube. Replace the original on the supply container. Rinse the delivery spout cap and the receiver cap, dry and return both to the kit.
Follow these steps to fill a flexible squeeze tube from a glass or metal container using the catheter syringe and tubing in the kit:
- Attach the tubing to the syringe and place the proper receiver cap on the flexible squeeze tube.
- Place the tubing into the supply container and draw back the plunger on the syringe until full.
- Remove the filled syringe from the tubing and place the tip of the syringe into the receiver cap.
- Fold the flexible squeeze tube in half and flatten it out to remove the air.
- Push the plunger on the syringe and release the bottom of the tube to fill the flexible squeeze tube. Repeat until the tube is 90% full.
- Draw back the plunger on the empty syringe and place it on the tubing, push the plunger down to expel the remaining contents of the tubing into the supply container.
- Rinse the syringe, tubing and reciever cap. Dry and return to the kit.
Follow these steps to clean the tubes:
- Clean the flexible squeeze tubes with warn soapy water.
- Rinse under a faucet by squeezing and releasing until full. Repeat several times to remove all soap residues.
- Unless the tube is going to be immediately reused, turn the tube upside down and allow it to drain and dry thoroughly.
Follow these steps to clean flask containers:
Warning: This kit contains small parts. Prevent choking. Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Wash flask container with dishwashing detergent.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Inflate the flask container with a puff of air, turn upside down with the cap off and let dry.
We Ship Internationally
$3.95 Standard shipping to anywhere in the U.S. Most U.S. orders arrive in five business days.